Tuesday, March 19, 2013

accidental hope




Last week while I was walking my dog along the same dreary roads and paths in the woods, I couldn't stop grumbling to myself about  how fed up  I am of the cold sunless weather. My whole body felt less than invigorated from the walk. As I turned to head back, I noticed these little flowers peeping out from the vast array of brown and grey.  A hopeful sign of spring! Yes! It was by accident really that I noticed these little beauties almost hidden in an unassuming spot amongst all the trees and leaves.  I turned back for a moment,  and there they were.  Ahh..spring! 


 Something so simple as these little flowers changed my mood. A reminder of spring and all the hopes  and good feelings that come along with this season.  

The  other day I looked up on my bulletin board, and peeking out from underneath some papers was a   card with  a little quote I had pinned up a long time ago...

HOPE

"Of all the forces that make for a better world, none is so powerful as hope. With hope, one can think, one can work, one can dream. If you have hope, you have everything."


Happy spring and hopes for good things this season!



                               Please don't pick us we're smiling at God:)
               











No comments:

Post a Comment